Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jan 3,5,6,7,8

Jan 3
Philip - Psalms 3:3 - But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.

Jan 5
William - Matthew 5:10 - Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Jan 6
Frank - Psalm 6:4 - Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

Jan 7
Christian - Psalms 7:10 - My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart.

Jan 8
Kristian - Matthew 7:1-2 - “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

1 comment:

  1. Jan 9
    Deanna - Psalm 9:10 - Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.

    ReplyDelete